Vision - Mission Statement
One TEAM - One Mission - One Venetucci
Our Vision: Coming Together-Working Together-Growing Together-Succeeding Together
Our Mission: We commit to . . .
1) Educating the Whole-Child
- We implement AVID best-practices.
- ·We utilize strategies that support Social Emotional Learning (SEL) through PBIS, Zones of Regulation, and Restorative Practices.
2) Collective Efficacy
- We set high expectations and believe in each other and our students.
3) Providing Data-Driven Instruction
- We use data as a roadmap to determine students’ current performance and what instruction they need next in order to grow.
- We utilize formative checks to monitor student understanding and adjust instruction.
4) Collaboration-TEAM approach
- We collaborate to plan for instruction, sharing successes and missteps.
- We believe in working with parents and each other as a TEAM.
5) Student/Staff Growth
- We maintain an environment where making mistakes and asking questions is valued as part of the learning process.
- We model and promote Growth Mindset.